my last email - Brusque week 77

well that’s a wrap folks!  it honestly makes me a little sick to my stomach to think that this is the last week of my mission.  i never really thought i would be the one to say that i absolutely LOVED my mission, but here i am with one week left wishing I could relive it all over again.  it’s been long, hard, mentally/physically tough, and for sure has pushed me to my limits.  but eventually as i learned to put my fears and worries in the hands of the Lord, i began to find Him in everything around me.  everything I have experienced in the last 18 months, the good and the bad, has allowed me to rely on and know my Savior more than i ever thought possible.  before my mission, i knew nothing about the gospel.  nothing.  i became converted on my mission.  i truly believe that I was given this opportunity to be humbled enough to open my eyes and see Him there.  serving a mission was the hardest, yet BEST decision i have ever made.  i have never felt this kind of happiness before and i know that it is because of the restored gospel and trying to serve others with all that i have.  i know my life would be completely different had i not chosen to serve and words truly cannot express how eternally grateful i am.  I know this church is true.  i know that Christ lives and loves each one of us, even when we fall short.  i love everything about this gospel.  im so grateful to have had the opportunity to share a little bit of that happiness with the people of Florianopolis, Brazil. 

as sad as i am to leave my family here, i am also so excited to see all of my Utahns back home and especially the Keenweens.  thank you thank you for the endless love and support over this past year and a half.  i truly have been blessed with the BEST people in my life.  catch you all next week!

love you all a Brazilian!!!
 sista kener








Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"by faith all things are fulfilled" - Lages week 66

Can someone please point me in the direction of Draper, Utah? - Lages week 8