my volleyball > my portuguese - CTM week 3

oi! tudo bem? thats about the only thing i know in portuguese so go me. this week was pretty fun! after emailing last week we got to go out on the streets for a few hours which was a blast. the acai here is to die for!! im obesessed. theres some pretty cool stores around the ctm. today i think were going to some bakery, a candy store and a cookie shop so keep my weight in your prayers. kidding kind of. this week started off rough because like half of my friends in the ctm left which was super sad actually. its crazy how fast you get super close to people here. a blessing and a curse. yesterday we got to go on splits w the brazillians which was actually super fun. i didnt teach much because like my comp was fluent so i kind of just let her do her thang. but a learning experience nonetheless! my favorite activity to do in the mtc is for sure fisica actividade. we play super competitive volleyball with the brazillians every night and lets just say my volleyball class in high school totally paid off! so so much fun! everynight we also get this like late night snack called `lunche´ and its legit. we look forward to that more than anything hahah. ill send a pic its pretty funny. anyways not a whole lot of time but im loving my time here in the ctm! its crazy to think im on my 3rd week here! hope youre all doing good back home! loves 
-sista kener








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"by faith all things are fulfilled" - Lages week 66

"divinely redirected" - Lages week 68

Can someone please point me in the direction of Draper, Utah? - Lages week 8