Hello and goodbye:( - CTM week 5

Hello!  Turns out my pday is switching to Wednesdays now, at least for the next 2 weeks.  Everybody's schedule changed because we're getting like 200 new missionaries in the next week or so.  It also means we now get to go to the Campinas temple, as well as the Sao Paulo temple! Pretty sweet! Sundays are by far my favorite day.  This week we had 3 hours of free time after church where me and my roommates just slept the whole time.  And most of you know that it is impossible for me to take naps so that was a tender mercy fo sho.  I'm getting real sick of this whole saying goodbye thing.  Part of me feels like I'm saying goodbye to the fam over and over again.  It's rough, but such is life here at the CTM.  This week I said goodbye to my sweet divisions companion Sister Moura (that's so Raven). Watch the video below, I taught her that haha! She's a legend. I've had some questions about the food here, and I appreciate all of you looking out for my health and well-being.  The food here is pretty good. My diet consists mainly of fruit and meat for every meal, but I try new things every day! Slight issue that I haven't seen a vegetable since I left Utah but all is well! I love my instructors!  Love my comp! and love almost everyone in my district! (just keepin it real:)
Ate proxima semana!
Tchauu!
Sista Kener




                         


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"by faith all things are fulfilled" - Lages week 66

"divinely redirected" - Lages week 68

Can someone please point me in the direction of Draper, Utah? - Lages week 8