Bald is beautiful right? - Lages week 13

oi oi!
sooo my new comp. she snores. like she's about to stop breathing i kid you not. i even use ear plugs people! i didnt sleep this whole week until friday when sis aguiar offered to sleep in my bed. so ive been switching beds with the other sisters every night since... so very blessed to have them really, fleas and all. the first day my comp got here she didnt know that i was still in training and she was my new trainer. shes also never trained anyone so its been quite the experience. i found out i lose a whole lotta hair when im stressed so one might say im balding right now (see photos below) thats how much i lose about every day. sis aguiar was nice enough to make me hair mask so praying that helps! but on the bright side of things it turns out i know the area pretty well and havent had any trouble yet so not too shabby for a missionary still in training. i was realllyyyyy sad to say goodbye to sister chagas and am still really sad. but i am so grateful i still have sis aguiar and sis hermes living with me, they have become my family here! on friday they called me and thought it would be funny to pull a prank and say that they were having an emergency transfer and their area was closing.. i literally started bawling in the middle of the city if that tells you anything. my emotions are very unpredictable right now, but all is well and they are still here :) this week we got 2 dates for baptism!! my first investigator fatima, and rudimar who is 16, both have commited to baptism (for right now at least ppl are bipolar here). so stayed tuned :) 

thanks for all the love, support, and prayers for new hair growth:)
tchau! sista kener

emma.kener@myldsmail.net





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"by faith all things are fulfilled" - Lages week 66

"divinely redirected" - Lages week 68

Can someone please point me in the direction of Draper, Utah? - Lages week 8