Left my heart in Imbituba - Rio Tavares week 36

well folks, i left my child (sis crofts) in my beloved Imbituba, and now i'm on the island of Floripa! my new area is called Rio Tavares and i'm training another newbie, sister mendes from Sao Paulo.  although I am so sad to leave Imbituba, i am grateful for this new experience and i know that the Lord has prepared a way for me here in Rio Tavares.

highlights from my last week in Imbituba:
- our cute investigator Janaina gave us much needed pedicures last week!
- ate some diabetes worthy churros to celebrate the last week of training Sister Crofts!
- found some dope sand dunes while waiting for the bus, couldn't resist rolling around in them
- and last but not least, we put 2 people on dates for baptism just yesterday!  unfortunately, I won't be there for their baptisms, but I am SO excited for Tomas and Marlene nonetheless:)

here's tons of pics of goodbyes and all that fun stuff.  i am feeling extra grateful for the members of Imbituba...vou sentir saudades de voces!

stay tuned for next week, i can tell this is going to be a superb transfer!

love you a brazilian!
sista kener














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"by faith all things are fulfilled" - Lages week 66

"divinely redirected" - Lages week 68

Can someone please point me in the direction of Draper, Utah? - Lages week 8