Another july in lages - Lages week 60

hello everyone! these past couple weeks have been awesome here in lages. we had Jose´s baptism last week and this week put a couple on date for their baptism and a wedding at the end of this month :) i am really loving my area (even the cold), the members and my comp! 

 a good scripture from my personal study this week that i wanted to share! “I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up.”  love this a ton!

alsoooooo happy fourth of july this week americans!! thanks to good old mama trish who sent us all things american, sister miller and i are feeling right at home ;) boa semana gente!  

loves, sista kener









Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"by faith all things are fulfilled" - Lages week 66

Can someone please point me in the direction of Draper, Utah? - Lages week 8

my last email - Brusque week 77