Can someone please point me in the direction of Draper, Utah? - Lages week 8

Just kidding:)


So I don't know if any of you are watching the World Cup, but I sure am!!  I'm convinced Brazil has different missionaries rules than the rest of the world hahaha.  This week I experienced my first Lages rainstorm and it was nuts!  You could seriously ring out my hair, dress, shoes, everything.  But perk of the rainstorm, President Goncalves got us a drying machine so bless up!  I also had some awkward experiences this week.  One being my Brazilian roommates told me to say "Eu estou gravida" when the members tell you to eat more food.  It turns out that really means "I am pregnant". I'm glad I could provide some entertainment for them.  This week wasn't super successful, and sometimes discouraging, but it's crazy because everytime I feel like I'm about to break down, something good happens and I forget what I was sad about.  God works in funny ways like that.  One of our investigators (Fatima my fav) started reading the Book of Mormon this week and she asked me if I would write my name in it.  So I did and she said "no, in Portuguese", so I was like "uhh, ok" so I just threw in an accent mark over a letter and called it good.  She laughed.  She's a hoot tho.  Hope you're all having a warm summer back home!  I'm enjoying my second consecutive winter:(  Eat lots of Chick fil A and peanut butter for me!

Tchauuu 
sista kener





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"by faith all things are fulfilled" - Lages week 66

"divinely redirected" - Lages week 68