Fire, fleas, and my summer reading recommendation - Lages week 12




oi oi!  soooo tuesday i was the one that woke up sick! plot twist. i decided ya know maybe i just need a nice warm shower. so im showering and i hear a little explosion and then see some fire. the photo below is the aftermath, not really sure what happened there. my roomates have fleas currently and they thought it would be funny to lay in my bed so i could share the experience w them... i didnt think that was very funny as you can probably imagine but i think killing someone is frowned upon when youre a missionary. joking kind of :) the next day we stayed in again cause me and my comp were both sick and we had to wait around for a guy to fix our shower and another guy to spray the fleas away (just in time thank goodness). i finished the entire BOM in all the days we have spent in our apartment if that tells you anything. but it did put into perspective that that would not have happened if i had my phone here. it made me realize how much time we waste checking social media, texting, checking social media again (guilty) so maybe after you´ve checked it once you can pick up the good ole livro de mormon! its a great read 10/10 would recommend. this morning i had to say bye to my trainer/mom which was actually way hard. turns out the mish is just a bunch of goodbyes so that blows. i get a new trainer tonight which im actually pretty nervous about cause i have to do senior comp things like showing her the area and investigators while im still being trained and still dont speak very well portuguese... so who knows how thats gonna turn out tbh.

wish me luck!! xoxo 
tchau! sista kener
emma.kener@myldsmail.net






















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"by faith all things are fulfilled" - Lages week 66

"divinely redirected" - Lages week 68

Can someone please point me in the direction of Draper, Utah? - Lages week 8