Happy 4th of July Americans! - Lages week 9


oi oi!

not too much for this week... just a whole lotta walking and studying portuguese! sometimes when i miss english a lot and i dont wanna read more scriptures i read the instructions to my alarm clock.. strange right? count your blessings :) we did have zone conference this week and it was super fun! i got to meet a couple elders from utah also so that was cool. my mish pres is actually so crazy/funny. great guy. love him! im getting close with all the members in my ward now which has made all the difference. my bishop wants me to teach english to the ward members and im stoked cause i just happen to be fluent in that language! lol. but anyways happy late 4th of july americans! i got to celebrate from my apartment cause my comp was ill again, nonetheless i did dress for the occasion! i hit my 2 month mark this week... not that anyone is counting, i know trish isnt ;) thanks for all the sweet emails, love and support! i can really feel your prayers! 

spiritual thought from yours truly: just like missions, we all have good and bad days but i know know know that we cant experience the good without experiencing the bad too. AND through experience ive learned bad days come to an end!! so tudo bem! amo voces! 

sista kener




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"by faith all things are fulfilled" - Lages week 66

"divinely redirected" - Lages week 68

Can someone please point me in the direction of Draper, Utah? - Lages week 8