Jumping for joy! - Lages week 14

3 months gente!! my cute roomies sis aguiar and sis hermes decorated my wall and surprised me with Acai.  it's legit having a sort of birthday celebration every month, not going to lie!  this week rained every day so it was kind of a rough week for the work.  but my comp tells me that every day we work in the rain, our husbands get hotter...so we out here grindin "bater porta ate' o po'! (mom note*...I think that means the harder they work, the more blessings they get, so they are knocking on lots of doors! haha!)  one day in particular was really rough.  we had been rejected so many times but I had this feeling to go down this one street and so we did.  we knocked on this old mans door and he shut it in our faces...i was thinking to myself "dang girl your inspiration right now is on point!":(  but then a little girl came up to me and said my grandma will talk to you.  she took me by the hand and walked us to her grandmas house.  her grandma didn't agree to baptism or anything crazy but she opened her door to us and that was such a blessing! not to mention her granddaughter is the cutest little thing! i had an early Christmas this week when Presidente dropped off all our packages to our apartments...if anyone needs a missionary mom, Trish is your gal.  in just my short time here, i have realized how incredibly blessed I am to have so many amazing people and examples in my life.  thanks so much to everyone who reads my emails, as well as those who have reached out to me.  more appreciated than you will ever know!

tchau! sista kener
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"by faith all things are fulfilled" - Lages week 66

"divinely redirected" - Lages week 68

Can someone please point me in the direction of Draper, Utah? - Lages week 8