Patience is a virtue - Lages week 15

oi oi gente! just a quick email today.

this week was a good one! it started off with a lovely visit to the Catholic church with one of our investigators, Joelma.  it was one of the weirder moments in my life, but a good experience nonetheless.  in return, she said she would come to our church next week so cross your fingers she follows through! this week we had divisions with the sister training leaders which happened to be my first trainer, Sis Chagas. i was so happy to see her! tears were shed!  her comp is Sis Takahashi who is also my new BFF.  it was so fun to hang out with 6 sisters for the week.  they leave today and I'm pretty sad about it.  but we worked really hard and have 14 new investigators!  my Portuguese has for sure improved, i still have a lot to work on but I'm grateful I can finally have conversations with the members and my investigators.  thank you for all the prayers! they are working! one thing i have learned on my mission is to have patience.  apparently i didn't have any to begin with...
thank you for the love and support
tchau!
sista kener







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"by faith all things are fulfilled" - Lages week 66

"divinely redirected" - Lages week 68

Can someone please point me in the direction of Draper, Utah? - Lages week 8