There is beauty all around - Imbituba week 21

Bonjour! This week was super great! Last pday we got to go on a hike w our Branch President Bruno and his wife Silmara, and it was soooo pretty. Def a change of scenery from Lages, and def needed the exercise lolz. Our beaches here are legit! On Thursday we went to pizza with our fav girl, Thaina (who is getting baptized next week boo ya!!) It was the craziest experience because it was like a pizza buffet type thing but they would bring different pizzas to you like every minute. And we're talking DIFFERENT pizzas… pizza w acai, chicken heart, doritos, sorbet, pasta, eggs, shrimp, kit kat, etc. but it was amazing!! 10;10 would recommend. For sure gotta take the keenweens back there one day. Thaina is 23 and single. She lives with her mom, sister, and her sister's husband. None of them are members but we are working on them next!
Tonight we get to take a bus to Florianopolis for zone conference and I'm amped honestly. We're staying at the sisters' house there with my whole district so it will be a rager I'm sure. Also I'm so excited for conference this week! A little piece of advice from your local sista missionary...take the opportunity this weekend to feast upon the words of Christ:) I will be on the other side of the world doing the exact same thing… but in Portuguese! Pray for me! God is good ppl!

My area is beautiful. Brazil is awesome. The people are even better!
Thanks for everything! I love you a Brazilian!

Sista Kener









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"by faith all things are fulfilled" - Lages week 66

"divinely redirected" - Lages week 68

Can someone please point me in the direction of Draper, Utah? - Lages week 8